Pamper Time with Bloomtown

We all need some ‘me time’ every now and then and I love treating myself to a pamper night if I’ve been super busy or stressed! If you’ve read my Pip Box Review you will have heard of the brand Bloomtown which I fell absolutely in love with after trying their mini nourishing soap. Bloomtown is a British, ethical, cruelty free, palm oil free, plant based skincare brand based in Cornwall. They kindly sent me one of their ‘Build Your Own Eco-Luxury Pampering Gift Sets‘* with four gorgeous products perfect for a pamper night!

IMG_0308

The build your own boxes are a perfect way to try out a selection of products and also great for a gift! They start at £29.90 for 3 products (though you have the option to pick more!) and come beautifully wrapped ready to give to your lucky special someone or just as a treat for yourself!

Roll on Infused Oil – The Meadow

IMG_0310

This oil smells absolutely incredible!! You apply the cute little roll on to pulse points for an instant pick-me-up, the plant oils nourish skin without clogging pores, smooth dry patches and can even be applied to split ends too so it’s a great multi tasking product! The Meadow is lavender, rose geranium and camomile scented. I’ve been loving the combination! My mum used to put lavender on a bit of tissue and pop it in my pocket when I was a child and I found the smell very soothing so this oil definitely brings back memories for me. I’ve been applying this before bed and throughout the day, it’s perfectly sized to pop in a handbag or pocket.

Coconut Wax Candle – The Wood

IMG_0311

This candle also smells utterly amazing! ‘The Wood’ has a very musky smell in my opinion. It’s a combination of Vetiver, Cedar and Bergamot. This candle is so relaxing and I love lighting it in the evening when I’m having some chill time. The candle is made from coconut wax. I love the shape of this candle, as it is taller than it is wide so you don’t have to light it for long to get a nice even burn. My pet hate with candles is getting a tunnel down the middle so you’ve got loads of wax left around the outside that you can’t use up unless you have a wax melter!

Clay Soothing Face Mask – The Spring

IMG_0306

This is a non perfumed blue clay and indigo leaf soothing face mask made especially for those of us with sensitive skin. It has a very very thick consistency but don’t let this put you off! You apply the mask using either fingers or a brush avoiding the eye and lip area and leave it on for 15-25 minutes to get the full effect. As this mask contains plant glycerine it doesn’t harden like normal clay masks so it doesn’t feel drying and you don’t get that awful cracking! I removed it using some damp cotton pads. The indigo leaf is an anti-inflammatory and I feel it really helped the redness in my skin! The clay was an amazing skin clearer, I don’t think my face has ever looked so clean! The clay also has little gritty bits that gently exfoliated my skin too. I loved this mask and think it’ll be a great treat for my skin once a week (though it can be used every night!)

Shea and Sweet Almond Sugar Scrub – The Meadow

IMG_0307

As I have very dry skin I find it very important to exfoliate but my skin is also very sensitive so I’ve struggled to find an exfoliator that doesn’t aggravate my skin. Finally I’ve found the one though and I have fallen head over heels in love with it! I received the travel sized version of this scrub and I will definitely be repurchasing the full size when this one is finished! As Bloomtown products are all natural this scrub contains no awful plastic microbeads that harm our oceans! It’s made from scratch using natural exfoliants and botanical oils. This scrub is in ‘The Meadow’, the same scent as my roll on oil so I absolutely love it! It’s so easy to wash off and doesn’t leave a residue on the skin. It’s extremely gentle on the skin but does an incredible job, my skin has never felt so smooth! Bloomtown think this is ‘the best sugar scrub in the world’ and I hand on heart agree with them!

I’ve loved pampering myself with these products and I can’t wait to try out more from Bloomtown! That sugar scrub is definitely going to become a regular for me!

Don’t forget to follow @bloomtownuk on twitter and Instagram, their Instagram feed is gorgeous!

Have you use anything from Bloomtown before? (If you haven’t I highly suggest you do, you will not regret it!) What are your favourite products for a pamper night?

Follow me on Bloglovin’| Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

1. April 13, 2017 / 10:22 am

All the bits in this box sound amazing! I especially love the sound of the candle, it sounds like a lovely scent! X

Kate// itskaterose.com

2. April 13, 2017 / 11:15 am

These products look so good 😊 I love reading Pamper posts! I’d love to Collab on a blog post 😘

3. April 13, 2017 / 5:02 pm

This sounds so so good, I would love to try this box, it’s just seems to be the perfect luxury box!

Jessica | growchangeaccept.co.uk

4. April 13, 2017 / 5:03 pm

These look BEAUTIFUL and what a perfect gift <3 I love all the products in your box and as always, your photos are gorgeous!

5. April 13, 2017 / 5:03 pm

The candle and scrub sound amazing!

Panda x
    thealienb4by.wordpress.com

6. April 13, 2017 / 5:03 pm

I’ve never heard of these products before but they sound amazing, definitely worth a try. Thank you for this lovely post xx

7. April 13, 2017 / 5:07 pm

These products look amazing, you can tell they’re going to be kind to your skin just by looking at them. Might have to look into getting some bits, especially the candle! Sounds very relaxing 🙂 xx

8. April 13, 2017 / 5:11 pm

I love your photos on this post! I am a candle hoarder and this one sounds so nice I may have to add it to my collection! Thanks for sharing this post and this brand, I’ll have to have a look on their website.

Abs x

9. April 13, 2017 / 5:13 pm

All of these products sound amazing! Going to have to put this company on my list of ones to try 💖

10. April 13, 2017 / 5:31 pm

I can only imagine bow good that candle smells! 😍 I’ve also heard about sugar scrubs too. Hope your me time was good!

11. lolitambonita
    April 13, 2017 / 5:43 pm

I have not but I really want to now!! They look great and I am looking to really invest and create a natural skin care range at home! I think the facemask looks the best. Yes I am obsessed with facemasks hahaha! x
    Lola Mia // http://www.lolitabonita.co.uk

12. April 13, 2017 / 5:48 pm

Although I have never really understood the appeal of candles, I love the idea of a clay mask, and shall have to look into it-thank you for this post!

13. April 13, 2017 / 6:01 pm

All of these look so lovely! I’m a sucker for a good candle, and this one looks really good! Such a sweet little box of treats!

– Chloe
    chloetommo.co.uk
    xoxo

14. Lauren
    April 13, 2017 / 6:10 pm

This looks like such a good brand! I’ve never heard of them before but I may have to look them up as they sound like the perfect brand. I suffer from sensitive skin so they might have some things that would be useful to me!

Lauren 🙂 x

15. April 13, 2017 / 6:19 pm

that scrub sounds super good! Xx

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

16. April 14, 2017 / 12:49 pm

These products look so good. Think I might give some of them a try 😍

17. April 15, 2017 / 7:32 am

You are such lucky girl! These products look amazing and I would definitely love to try as I suffer from dry skin as well. This is a great review as well. Loving your content girly! X

18. April 18, 2017 / 7:36 pm

The clay face mask sounds perfect and I love the sound of the candle too! I’ll have to check the brand out x

19. April 19, 2017 / 5:25 pm

Never heard of BloomTown, thanks for sharing this! This looks to die for, I love the coconut wax candle, that’s so unique and different! Also love a good face mask 🙂

20. August 14, 2017 / 7:02 pm

never heard of this brand and will defiantly be checking them out! thanks for sharing. I have had a really tough time with my skin and love trying new products, I did a whole post about it if you fancy taking a look? ferniex.wordpress.com