Anatomicals – First Impressions

You might have seen pictures of these brightly coloured skincare goodies on Instagram before? Or possibly online when you were doing your most recent asos haul? I was kindly sent a bunch of Anatomicals products to try out. I love the bright and cheery packaging and all of the products have funny names and slogans! They’re very affordable and can be bought at asos and Superdrug.

IMG_0337

Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer*

I was so excited when I saw these in the package, I’ve been wanting eye patches for ages! I’ve been using The Body Shops’s Elderflower Eye Gel and as much as I love it, it’s not as satisfying as popping some eye patches on! You get three sets of patches per pack. These patches have quite a strong, clean smell but it isn’t obvious when they’re on your face. I’d advise opening them over the sink due to the excess liquid in the packet which keeps the patches hydrated. They’re super easy to apply and had an instant cooling effect. They stick really well and didn’t slide down my face. I kept them on for the recommended half an hour so they’re perfect to pop on as soon as you wake up and by the time you’re done your breakfast they’ll be ready to take off. I didn’t have any reaction to these so they’re suitable for sensitive skin. My eye area looked considerably brighter when I took these off and my bags were definitely reduced. I can’t wait to keep using these to see if they help my dark under eye circles!

IMG_0339

We Never Forget A Face Memorably Good Daily Moisturiser*

I’m on the hunt for a daily moisturiser and I love that this has spf 15. It’s non fragranced so great for sensentive skin. Though I will say there’s a slight smell of suncream but I like this as it makes me think of summer. It’s light weigh so perfect for applying under makeup. This moisturiser also contains co-enzyme Q10 which is an antioxidant for skinfirming so it helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles! I really like how this feels on my skin, although I haven’t seen a major moisturising effect yet I’m looking forward to continuing trying this out.

The Buff Stuff Citrus Body Scrub*

I love body scrubs! Especially coming into the warmer weather, I am forever exfoliating to get silky smooth legs in time for summer when I live in shorts. This scrub is scented with grapefruit and smells amazing! You also get a lot of product for the price! As much as I loved the smell and feel of this on my skin, I don’t feel it overly exfoliated my legs. It has a gel like texture, with very small and not that many exfoliating beads. I was a little disappointed by this but I’d continue using this as the smells is a great wake me up for my morning shower. It might work better for someone with smoother, less dry skin though!

Face Masks*

IMG_0338

I was sent three face masks, Hawaii five-glow tropical hydrating face mask, the hottie tottie is never spotty anti blemish face mask and “get outta my face dirtball” apricot face scrub. I used the Hawaii five-glow mask the other night and really liked it so I’m looking forward to trying the other two! The tropical mask is white and has a very thick consistency. It applied really easily and smells like a mix of coconut and tropical fruit. It definitely makes you feel like you’re on holiday! This mask is pretty thick, so it would be best to apply when you have some time to sit and relax rather than when you’re moving around as you’d risk getting it everywhere! I left it on for twenty minutes and my skin tingled a little so I’m not sure my sensitive skin 100% liked it but I had no reaction so it seems to be okay! I then rinsed it off with luke warm water. My skin felt very hydrated and looked soft and glowy. Due to its thick consistency I don’t think this would work for those with oily skin but it would be great to try for those of you with dry skin looking for a nice hydrating boost.

Snog Me Senseless mints*

IMG_0340

These are the cutest little pack of mints and I love the name! Definitely made me giggle! They’re perfectly sized for popping in your handbag and due to having two lids you avoid the risk of the pack opening and getting mints all over your bag! They’re also sugar free! These are going to be a great handbag essential.

I hope you enjoyed this review. I love how colourful and affordable these products are. I’ll definitely be picking up a few more packs of the Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer patches! Have you tried anything from Anatomicals?

Follow me on Bloglovin‘ | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

1. April 27, 2017 / 5:07 pm

Fab reviews!!! I just absolutely love the names of these products -that alone makes me want to try them!!

Sarah | sazsinclair.blogspot.co.uk xx

2. April 27, 2017 / 5:15 pm

I’ve never heard of this company before! They packaging is super cute though! 💖🍵

3. April 27, 2017 / 5:29 pm

Hi, be not heard of this company before. The packaging is very sweet. I want to give it a try now, Chloe #TeacupClub

4. April 27, 2017 / 5:42 pm

Amazing post ! Maybe i’m going to try them maybe. My face is really dry right now xx

5. April 27, 2017 / 5:45 pm

I love how colourful all their packaging is! Such a great post will definetely be trying these out in future!!xx

6. April 27, 2017 / 5:47 pm

I think I’ve seen the masks in Urban Outfitters! Really cute with the names and all. Your reviews are great hun, because I wasn’t convince on them before and now you’re making me want to try them. Ahh I always have to have mints in my bag and that little tin of mints looks perfect but my friends would probably look at me funny if I ever offer them some. Haha. x Ain

7. April 27, 2017 / 10:26 pm

Never used this brand before but they have such cute packaging!!
    Liv xx
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

8. April 28, 2017 / 8:03 pm

I would love to try the eye bag patches & the face masks! I love the name of all the anatomical products though, so imaginative!
    Claire xo

9. April 28, 2017 / 8:06 pm

Thanks for sharing this, I’ve never heard of Anatomicals but I have definitely seen these products on Instagram, they look really cool and useful! I will be looking into them more now!

10. April 28, 2017 / 8:32 pm

I love the names of the products would love to try the puffy eye masks!!xx

11. luxblush
    April 28, 2017 / 11:37 pm

I’ve seen these everywhere just lately! I love how brightly coloured and fun the packaging is.Great reviews!xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

12. April 29, 2017 / 12:27 pm

Oh I haven’t heard of this brand before. I’m on the hunt for some new skincare products and these ones look amazing. Need to check them out. xx

Antonia || Sweet Passions

13. April 29, 2017 / 7:42 pm

I want to try the masks simply for the great names! I’m obviously easily marketed to! :’)

14. April 30, 2017 / 8:07 pm

I adore the body scrub from Anatomicals! I got it in a Birch Box and loved it. Lovely post x
    Claire | clairesyear.com

15. April 30, 2017 / 8:11 pm

I’ve not tried this brand but I’ve heard such good things about them! I honesty love the sound of the eye slayer x

16. April 30, 2017 / 8:19 pm

Ooh these look really good! I’ve seen these on Instagram and wondered how good they were! I have dry skin so the masks look amazing! Great post.
    Robyn // http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

17. April 30, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Those face masks look divine! Love all the packaging of Anatomicals as well, really bright and happy!

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

18. April 30, 2017 / 8:46 pm

These look so cute! I have really bad puffy eyes especially on a morning so i’ll definitely be investing in a few of those patches. I’ve never seen this brand before (how i could miss that packaging i’l never know) but this has intrigued me to go and give it a go!

Laura xo

19. April 30, 2017 / 8:47 pm

Loved this review, mostly because I felt like you really covered most angles. I’d love to try the eye bag pads as I seem to look permanently tired at the moment. Face masks are one of my favourite things, but like yours my skin is pretty sensitive, so I tend to stick to what I know.

Maya | http://londondamsel.co.uk/lifestyle/makes-successful-blogger/

20. April 30, 2017 / 8:54 pm

I love anatomicals stuff, I’ve tried a few bits before but I haven’t had these! I love a good apricot scrub so that would be RIGHT up my street! x

21. May 3, 2017 / 11:42 pm

This packaging is awesome! It makes me want to buy all the products😂 whats wrong with me! 🤣

22. May 6, 2017 / 8:55 am

The face masks sound great! I think I’d have the same issue with them tingling my face x

23. June 26, 2017 / 3:06 am

Thank you so much for this post!! I have been eyeing this brand for a while, mainly because of their packaging, but was waiting until I heard some more things about it to buy. I will definitely be checking it out!
    Give my blog a look when you have time, my latest post is about dry skin and what to do