Narloa Jasmine & Neroli Body Oil

Narloa are a new cruelty free, natural brand who kindly got in contact and asked if I’d like to try out one of their products. They currently have three products, a facial oil, a body oil and a cleansing oil. I picked the Jasmine and Neroli body oil* as I’m making a real effort at the moment to take better care of my skin especially now its summer and I’ll have more skin on show!

I was drawn to this because it contains Neroli. The smell of Neroli is so luxurious and makes me think of relaxing in a spa! I love the minimalist packaging, it’s so classy and really shows off the gorgeous oil. A 125ml bottle costs £15 which I think is very resonably priced. Oils are very powerful so a little goes a long way!

This oil contains Sweet Almond, Rice Bran, Safflower, Coconut, Grapeseed, Avocado, Jojoba, Jasmine and Neroli. This mix of ingredients nourishes and softens skin while leaving it smelling incredible!

Narloa Jasmine and Neroli Body Oil

You apply this Body Oil after your shower or bath when your skin is still damp. Even after applying this once I could see a major difference to my skin. I’ve been applying this to my legs, feet, elbows, hands and nails mainly. The first few uses the oil sank into my skin straight away as it was so dry. Now my skin is more hydrated the oil takes slightly longer to sink in so I mainly use this before I sit down to relax in the evening or before going to bed.

My mum loved the sound of this oil so I’ve been letting her try it out too on her more mature skin. My mum spent a lot of time out in the sun when she was younger and she also suffers from dry skin like me (thanks for passing that on to me!) so her skin is really putting it to the test! She is super impressed at how amazingly this has hydrated her skin, she particularly loved the effect on her neck and décolleté and I can see a difference in her skin too, it looks so much softer and more hydrated.

Narloa Jasmine and Neroli Body Oil

I’ve really loved using this body oil. It feels like I’m having a spa treatment every time I use it! I’m pretty sure my mum is so obsessed with it that she’ll be getting a bottle for herself too. Make sure to go and check out Narloa on their twitter and instagram. You can purchase the Jasmine and Neroli body oil and check out their facial oil and cleansing oil on the Norloa website.

Have you used a body oil before?

Follow me on Bloglovin‘ | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest |

Spread the love

• July 19, 2017 / 9:50 pm

It’s such a treat to use! Especially seeing as the hot weather we’ve had recently has really dried out my skin!

1. July 13, 2017 / 12:41 pm

My friend made a body scrub with lavender oil and it was so nice. the oil in it slowly sank in my skin and my skin felt so nice and soft. This oil seems great as well.

• July 19, 2017 / 9:51 pm

Ohhh that sounds absolutely lovely! Wish I could try it! You should definitely give this oil a go! It feels incredible and is so hydrating!

• July 19, 2017 / 9:51 pm

Oh I really have to try the face Oil out! I read your review and it sounds so good!

2. July 13, 2017 / 5:10 pm

This body oil look amazing. I’ve never tried any body oil so will definitely check this one out. I really like the sound of it. xx

Antonia || Sweet Passions

• July 19, 2017 / 9:52 pm

Oh it’s so lovely! Definitely a great one to try for your first Body Oil!

3. July 13, 2017 / 5:19 pm

I just love the scent of jasmine! But I’ve actually never heard of neroli and will be googling that later. Does this body oil absorb into your skin quickly? That’s the main reason I haven’t tried any yet.

xx
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

• July 19, 2017 / 9:53 pm

Neroli is such a luxury oil and is one of my favourites ! it goes so well with jasmine!
      Yes it absorbs really quickly, it’s a great oil to try out as your very first body oil!

• July 19, 2017 / 9:54 pm

Oh that’s a real pity! Young should definitely try out another! I did a post on the Palmers Coconut range and I’m pretty sure it’s nut free. They have a body oil you could try!

4. July 13, 2017 / 6:23 pm

Love this body oil! I love the scent especially! Check out my latest posts?
    Mena | femmerewritten.com

• July 19, 2017 / 9:54 pm

Oh you should! It feels lovely and smells so luxurious!

5. July 14, 2017 / 11:56 pm

I’ve just reviewed Narloa’s Mandarin Cleansing Oil which is also amazing! I can’t wait to try their body oil now (after all, oil is a dry-skin girl’so best friend!)

Emma @ Beauty Folio x

• July 19, 2017 / 9:55 pm

Oh I’m so excited to hear your thoughts on the cleansing oil! You should definitely try this!

• July 25, 2017 / 12:57 am

It’s over on my blog now lovely, I highly recommend! Can’t wait to try this now xx

• July 25, 2017 / 12:59 am

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll go have a read!

6. Chloe Rennard
    July 15, 2017 / 10:33 am

I have never tried any body oils before but this one looks so good, I may just have to try one! Fantastic post as always my lovely xx

• July 19, 2017 / 9:55 pm

Thank you lovely! This is such an affordable oil to try out for your first one!

7. July 15, 2017 / 10:55 am

This sounds gorgeous! I love anything with almond oil in, such a softening and luxurious ingredient 😍 I’d love to try the cleansing oil it sounds lovely! Great review! 😘
    Alice Xx

• July 19, 2017 / 9:56 pm

All oils are just so amazing for dry skin! Yes I’m so tempted by the cleansing oil, if it’s half as good as this I’ll love it!

8. saffronwatson
    July 16, 2017 / 10:51 am

I love finding out about cruelty free beauty products! I’ll definitely but this on my list to check out!

saffronwatson.co.uk

9. July 16, 2017 / 5:03 pm

I’ve actually never used body oil before, only body butter. This looks good though so will have to give it a try!

10. Kayleigh Zara
    July 20, 2017 / 9:40 pm

I’m never really been a massive fan of skin oil but this sounds absolutely amazing, it sounds like it has an amazing scent too x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com