Senssē Cleansing Device

As I was writing this I realised it’s been ages since I’ve done a skincare post! The reason for this is because I’ve been completely revamping my skincare routine. I’ve been really struggling with breakouts which I will tell you a bit more about in a later post but I wanted to share this little genius tool as it’s something’s that’s been really helping! I was over the moon when Senseē sent me one of their silicone cleansing devices* to try. I have always been curious about them and ummed and ahhhhd over getting the Foreo Luna but their price seemed crazy so I never splurged.

Sensse silicone cleansing device

First off this device is so pretty! It’s every girls dream, a baby pink device with a rose gold base and the sparkliest little carry case ever! Even the outer packaging of the perfect white box with rose gold lettering just oozes luxury!

Silicone cleansing devices aim to give you a deeper clean than just massaging a product in with your hands, the great thing though is you can still use your favourite cleanser with it. Silicone devices are more gentle than brush head cleansing devices (friendlier for sensitive skin!) and also don’t let bacteria build up! Senseē advise taking your makeup off first before using the device so I’ve been using this with my Cetaphil’s Gentle Skin Cleanser as my second cleanse.

Sensse silicone cleansing device Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

The cleansing device has six different vibration settings, you can adjust it using the little arrows on either side of the power button. The device lights up when it’s vibrating and auto turns off after 3 minutes. (The recommended time you should cleanse for) You should spend no more than 15 seconds at a time on each area of your face so when using it you should be constantly moving the device around your face in a circular motion. It’s water resistant so you can use it in the shower or the bath.

I genuinely love using this! I get so excited waking up in the morning knowing I get to use this and the same before bed! It feels like a facial but from the comfort of your own home. I use the device on the second lowest setting around my eye area as its most sensitive and then the third or fourth setting for my chin, cheeks, forehead and the rest of my face.

I feel this really does give a much deeper cleanse and gentle exfoliates too.

Sensse silicone cleansing device

The device also has an ‘anti aging’ side. You use this to massage your face in areas where you’re most likely to get wrinkles. I use it after my cleanse around my forehead and mouth. I love how this feels, it’s like you’re getting a face massage! Although I haven’t noticed a major difference when using this side (thankfully I don’t have many wrinkles yet!) My mum has noticed a real difference to her décellotage area so I’m hopeful this will help keep any wrinkles from appearing.

Sensse silicone cleansing device

You recharge the device with the little USB lead included. It takes an hour at maximum to full charge (it flashes while charging and when it stops you know it’s finished) each charge lasts for 180 goes! That’s about 3 months if you use it morning and night.

This retails at £90 but the device is actually currently on sale on Amazon for only £39.99 so now is the time to snap it up! Honestly if you’re looking for something to help you cleanse and exfoliate or to just generally make your skincare routine a little more enjoyable and luxurious then this is the thing to go for!

Have you used a cleansing device before?

IMG_1768

Follow me on Bloglovin‘ | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest |

Sensse silicone cleansing deviceSensse silicone cleansing device
Spread the love

1. July 31, 2017 / 10:10 am

hey do you think it is better to use this kind of device when you are breaking out? Coz when you are breaking out, your skin is at its most sensitive period. Is this gentle enough?

• July 31, 2017 / 4:20 pm

This is definitely gentle enough. Because it has the six different settings you can change how strong the vibrations are. So if your skin is having a particularly sensitive day you can just keep it on a lower setting.
      I actually think this really helped clear up my breakouts as it’s gently exfoliating away all the dead skin as well as cleaning!

2. July 31, 2017 / 10:57 am

I’ve seen these floating around on Instagram but never thought to get one, they sound so fab though so I might consider it! Great post ☺️
    Emma
    emmadrury.com 💛

• July 31, 2017 / 4:21 pm

Honestly such a handy device to have! Makes doing your skincare routine much more enjoyable!

• July 31, 2017 / 4:21 pm

It’s such a great invention! Gives a much deeper clean that just massaging a product in with your fingers!

3. July 31, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Omg that’s a deal! I’m seriously considering on getting one! I bought something similar on Amazon a few months ago. It was a Foreo dupe but it stopped working after a month ): But this looks promising! X

• July 31, 2017 / 4:23 pm

This has a 2 year warranty so if for whatever reason it stops working you can get a replacement! I’ve had mine for over 2months and still haven’t had to charge it so I’m really impressed! You should definitely treat yourself to one, you won’t be disappointed!

• August 1, 2017 / 12:21 am

That’s pretty impressive! Will definitely look into it! Thank you for sharing x
        💖RNF

4. Charlotte
    July 31, 2017 / 2:00 pm

Wow! That sound so good, I’ve not heard of a cleansing device before but this would be perfect.
    Fab review.
    Charlotte xx
    theporcelaindollblog.blogspot.co.uk

• July 31, 2017 / 4:23 pm

It makes cleansing so much quicker and more enjoyable! You should definitely give it a try!

5. July 31, 2017 / 4:53 pm

I really really love the sound of this, it sounds like a great product. The only cleansing brush I’ve tried is Magnitone’s one but I’d love to try a silicone one.

Kristy | http://www.thevioletblonde.com

• July 31, 2017 / 4:57 pm

It’s amazing, I absolutely love using it! I’ve been wary of using products like Magnitone as the brushes can be pretty harsh. That’s why I love the silicone one as it’s so gentle but still gives a really deep clean! You should treat yourself to one!

6. July 31, 2017 / 5:02 pm

This is so nifty! I’ve never tried anything like it but I imagine it’s really relaxing in addition to being good for your skin. How nice that it goes in the shower, too!

xx
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

7. July 31, 2017 / 5:06 pm

With it reduced on amazon currently there isn’t a better time to invest! Looks so good like the big brand names, glad you liked it!

sophieannetaylor.com

8. July 31, 2017 / 5:13 pm

It’s so pretty!
    I’ve got a Magnitone brush but I’ve never tried one of the silicone cleansing devices. I would certainky be willing to give it a go though.

9. July 31, 2017 / 5:39 pm

Oh this looks fab! I’ve never used a cleaning device before, I think they’re a bit over priced and I can do the same thing anyway? But this looks like a really good deal. Nice review!

10. July 31, 2017 / 5:41 pm

I’ve seen these a lot lately and always wondered if it works! Thank you for your review, maybe I should try it!

11. July 31, 2017 / 5:41 pm

I’ve been seeing a lot of these brushes floating around lately but I’m always a bit skeptical – this one certainly seems useful though!

Carla x

12. July 31, 2017 / 6:11 pm

I’ve never used a silicone device but I have seen them in stores and been curious! So thanks so much for sharing your experience!

13. July 31, 2017 / 8:26 pm

This looks so great! this is all I have seen over my Instagram news feed recently! I love the actual colour of it!!

Sophia xo // sophiaaaxo.com

14. July 31, 2017 / 8:28 pm

perfectttt ! i’m going to consider buying one so i can have dolphin smooth skin ahaha Xo ~ thank you for the lovely review .

15. July 31, 2017 / 8:29 pm

This looks and sounds great. I’ve never used one before, but want to and this one sounds ideal! 😊✨

ohsoblissful.wordpress.com

16. xhighlandbeauty
    July 31, 2017 / 8:39 pm

This looks like a fab device to use for someone like me who hates the whole skincare side of things! And I also live how its suitable for people with sensitive skin.

Heather xox

17. July 31, 2017 / 9:23 pm

My skin is so eugh at the mo. Never even heard about this sort of skin care so thank you for the advice!

18. July 31, 2017 / 10:50 pm

I’ve not used one before, but they seem useful! Might have to give one a go!

19. August 1, 2017 / 7:46 am

I’ve never tried any cleansing device. This one looks so cute and easy to use. I’d like to give it a go.

Antonia || Sweet Passions

20. August 1, 2017 / 9:30 am

God this looks so fabulous and just what my skin and what I need at the moment, it sounds soo relaxing!! That’s such a steal price too, if I have the money left at the end of the month and the deal is still on I am SO investing one. Great informative post, you’ve definitely sold it to me!
    Alice Xx

21. Chloe Rennard
    August 1, 2017 / 9:43 am

Wow! I loved this post Rachael! I love the rose gold colour of that and I love that it’s not so expensive like some cleansing devices! I’ve never tried one but I really want to pick one up so I think I’ll try this one!

22. August 2, 2017 / 9:05 am

This product actually sounds so good, I love how pretty and pink it is x

23. August 2, 2017 / 9:51 am

I have not used a cleansing device before, but I have been thinking about getting one and this one seems perfect!

24. August 2, 2017 / 10:15 am

This sounds flipping amazing! I have skin issues myself and it sounds like this could really help! Is it soft enough that it didnt cause redness once you’d exfoliated? Great review! X

25. August 2, 2017 / 11:18 am

This actually looks amazing, I really need gentle way of cleansing and exfoliating, so this sounds just perfect. I’ll check it out. xx

26. August 2, 2017 / 12:26 pm

This item just looks so pretty I want to buy it, lol. Great shots and info about the product. Right now I’m using my clarisonic brush and I like it but water goes everywhere. The way this is made it seems more thought about.

27. August 2, 2017 / 3:16 pm

I love the sound of this! I tried one of the brush version of this from a different brand but found the bristles were so hard on my skin and make it sore, but I’ve heard such good things about the Sensse, might have to invest sometime soon…. x

28. August 2, 2017 / 3:37 pm

This looks so cool, also I’m a huge sucker for pretty packaging. Xx

29. Kayleigh Zara
    August 2, 2017 / 7:08 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever used a cleansing machine before if any sort! THis sounds great and really affordable from amazon too x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

30. August 2, 2017 / 7:18 pm

I know this isn’t much of a guy thing but if it gives people confidence in their skin I would definitely recommend it to others especially with sensitive skin, because I know all about that 😂

31. August 2, 2017 / 7:33 pm

This sounds amazing and I adore the idea of it helping with breakouts! £39.99 is nothing as well for something like this x
    Claire | clairesyear.com

32. August 2, 2017 / 8:12 pm

I haven’t used a cleaning device before, but this email like it’s worth the price. Imagine giving your own face massages. Def need to invest in this! Thanks for sharing 💓

33. August 2, 2017 / 8:21 pm

I love the look of this and anything with rose gold in is a winner for me haha. I’ve never used a cleansing device before but this one sounds really good! I’ll go and check it out. Thanks for a great review!

Samantha | https://believeinamiracle.co.uk

34. August 2, 2017 / 8:40 pm

That looks so fun to use! I don’t think I would buy it for myself, but it’s something I would like to receive as a gift if someone asked what I’d like 😄. I wish my phone had a battery life like that! 🙈. . This is a perfect review 😄

35. August 2, 2017 / 9:12 pm

Love the sound of this! Also a fan of cetaphil, it’s so gentle!

36. August 5, 2017 / 6:59 pm

Have been looking into these recently so your post was really helpful. I’m having a bit of a push on improving my skincare at the moment as in the past I’ve let it go and obviously prevention is better then cure in the case of dry skin, wrinkles and anti-aging. Approaching 30 has clearly sent me into a panic! Haha.
    Love your honesty, think I may have been persuaded to purchase this too, don’t tell me husband! 😉
    Emma xx

37. August 6, 2017 / 9:49 am

I love the sound of these devices – id love to try one. I agree, the packaging is REALLY pretty. Glad to see that your mum has noticed a different too (: xx

38. August 7, 2017 / 1:38 pm

I love how pretty this is! I usually just use a flannel or something haha x