World Duty Free Beauty Haul

World Duty Free is always one of the most exciting parts about going on holiday! (Or atleast it is for me and my makeup obsession!) The makeup counters are always stocked with my favourite beauty brands at reduced prices, great offers and even exclusive travel sets only available from World Duty Free! With Tim and I’s holiday to Italy coming up next week I’ve been checking out the World Duty Free website to make the most of their Reserve & Collect service. Every airport doesn’t stock the full Duty Free Beauty range so to make sure you don’t miss out on the best deals and exclusives you can reserve them online and then collect them at your chosen airport. Here’s a few great little things to pick up!

World Duty Free beauty exclusives reserve and collect service

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick Set

This Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Set is the perfect summer holiday essential. The gorgeous bronzey shimmer shades will make even the palest skin look beautifully sun kissed. It also comes with a mini fluffy brush making it the ultimate travel friendly product. As well as using as a bronzer I’ve been swiping my finger along the white shade at the top of the brick and using this to highlight my brow bone and Cupid’s bow to give my face a little lift and I love how the subtle shimmer looks!

World Duty Free beauty exclusives reserve and collect service

Kiehl”s Reparing & Hydrating Treatment

Another must have for a beach holiday. Kiehl’s is a brand I absolutely adore, their products are always of the highest standard and really live up to the claims they make. If you’ve been reading PaleGirlRambling for a while you’ll know the Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Cleanser is my ultimate cleanser for getting rid of spots so I really trust Kiehl’s products. Run this treatment through the bottom third of towel dried hair a few times a week (daily if your hair could really do with some TLC) to give it an instant boost of hydration. I can just picture myself using this after a day at the beach when our hair is all dried out from the sand, sun and salt water!

World Duty Free beauty exclusives reserve and collect service

Urban Decay Peruvian Mascara & Eyeliner

The perfect duo for any holiday. Urban Decay’s Perversion Mascara promises to be a long lasting formula which can be topped up as many times as you like through out the day without clumping which lets be serious we need with all the photo ops on holidays! I love that this little set comes with a matching kohl eyeliner, great for smudging along your upper lash line to take a day time holiday look to a night time smokey glam for an evening dinner or night at the local bars and clubs.

All products mentioned in this post can be reserved on World Duty Free Beauty’s website and picked up on the way to your holiday destination. Don’t forget to make the most of the service when you’re heading off on your holidays this year! I know I will be, I’m already eyeing up this gorgeous exclusive Nars lipstick set Gemma introduced me too!

Is this the sort of service you’d use? Let me know if you snap up any bargains or gift sets, I’d love to know!

1. March 5, 2018 / 9:17 am

That Shimmer brick is gorgeous, so pretty. Lovely haul. xx

2. March 5, 2018 / 5:03 pm

You picked up some lovely pieces! I always travel on such a crazy tight budget that I never buy anything at Duty Free (much to my disappointment!) But it’s such a great idea to be able to reserve things and then just grab them on your way through, especially if you’re running a tad late for your flight!

Chloe ❤ http://www.anomalouschloe.com

3. March 5, 2018 / 5:12 pm

I really want to try perversion by urban decay, it’s sounds fantastic!!

4. March 5, 2018 / 5:14 pm

I have never shopped at Duty Free before but may be next time I travel I’ll treat myself.
    You picked up some great items. I love the colours in the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Set.

Thanks for sharing.

Sabah || http://www.womanishaffairs.org

5. March 5, 2018 / 5:18 pm

Ok you’ve just reminded me that I absolutely have to repurchase the Urban Decay Perversion mascara. It’s the absolute best! I’ve been using a couple of different ones but I’m such a creature of habit and always go back to old favourites in the end. Also have a lovely time in Italy – I’m so jealous!

6. March 5, 2018 / 5:18 pm

You’ve picked up some amazing products in this haul, that Bobbi Brown shimmer brick looks so pretty.

Sharon x

rosieloveslife.co. uk

7. March 5, 2018 / 5:19 pm

I absolutely love the sound of the Kiehl’s cleanser! I’m yet to actually try the brand, because I’ve never known what to get, but this sounds right up my street! I also love the idea that you can reserve products; although, this is such dangerous knowledge to have, goodbye bank account, haha!
    Bisous, Faz

8. March 5, 2018 / 5:21 pm

What a pretty haul! I haven’t tried the mascara yet so that’s on my list I’ve hear great things about it. Your photography of the palette is my fave! The cleanser is in my shopping list thanks for this! Monica @ http://www.thewongblog.com

9. perrinevautour
    March 5, 2018 / 5:25 pm

I didn’t know you could reserve online! Will be sure to check that out before my next international flight 😀

Perrine

10. March 5, 2018 / 5:46 pm

The duty free is a dangerous place for me lol I’m always tempted by things, I actually can’t wait to try the shimmer block,thanks for a great post
    X

11. March 5, 2018 / 6:18 pm

I’m off to Dubai in a couple of weeks and I’ve already started looking through the Duty Free site already. I think I need the exclusive MAC palette, but I’m not sure what else yet!

Beth x
    misscosmeticblogger.co.uk

12. March 6, 2018 / 10:00 am

Duty free is always a good start to any holiday!! The shimmer brick from Bobbi Brown is just gorgeous! I had no idea you could click and collect on duty free.. how have I never heard of this before?! I’ll definitely be keeping this in mind for my next holiday!

Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx