Two from Charlotte Tilbury

I’m not going to lie, I think I have a Charlotte Tilbury obsession. No brand truly compares to the gorgeous rose gold products that Charlotte creates. I’m blown away by every product I try and these two are no exception. I’ve recently been trying out Charlotte Tilbury’s Brightening Youth Glow and one of the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick’s in the shade Bitch Perfect. Both are perfect additions to my summer time makeup bag.

Two from Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect Kissing lipstick brightening Youth Glow primer

Charlotte Tilbury’s Brightening Youth Glow has been top of my wish list since it’s release. I’ve always liked Wonderglow but as I’m very pale the bronzey tint just isn’t what I’m looking for all the time. Brightening Youth Glow on the other hand is absolutely made for pale skin.

Brightening Youth Glow, a breakthrough skin-brightening treatment which colour-corrects, improves redness, reduces pigmentation, erases dark-shadows and instantly blurs, brightens and smooths giving you the most gorgeously pure complexion with a boosted glow of clarity… every day!

Honestly what more could you want in a product? I’ve been using the Youth Glow both as a makeup primer and on it’s own. As a makeup primer Youth Glow leaves your skin soft and smooth ready to apply foundation or BB Cream. I adore how it feels on my skin, it has an almost velvety finish. Youth Glow definitely holds up to its claim of correcting redness and bluring imperfections which is why I love wearing it on its own too.

Charlotte Tilbury’s Bitch Perfect K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick is now my new everyday favourite peachy pink toned nude. I’m a huge fan of Charlotte’s Matte Revolution range, Pillow Talk and Very Victoria are two of my most worn lipsticks but for summer time I wanted something a little lighter, more creamy and with a slightly glossy finish. The K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick is exactly what I was looking for! Not only does it tick all the boxes but it’s also hydrating and has UV protection which is so important during the summer months. One of the lovely girls at the Belfast Charlotte Tilbury counter recommended the shade Bitch Perfect as she felt it would really compliment my pale skin tone and she was totally right! I wore this to a wedding last week and received so many compliments. It lasts very well for a creamy lipstick and didn’t transfer on cups when I was drinking.

The swatch above is as always unedited to try and show the shade as best as possible.

I highly recommend picking up both the Brightening Youth Glow and K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Bitch Perfect, you will not be disappointed by either. Two summertime must haves.

Have you tried either? Do you like the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick formula?

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:13 am

It’s such a beautiful everyday shade, I’m hooked! The UV protection is great too, especially with this current heatwave!

1. June 27, 2018 / 3:44 pm

That’s a really pretty shade and the fact that it’s transfer proof is an added bonus.

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:15 am

It’s honestly the perfect everyday lipstick. I’m in love with the formula and shade, I’d highly recommend picking it up!

2. June 29, 2018 / 8:04 pm

This looks amazing. I’ve never bought Charlotte Tilbury before and this shade definitely looks like my sort x

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:16 am

You should totally treat yourself to something from CT, her products are all absolutely amazing! I’m yet to find one I’m disappointed by

3. June 29, 2018 / 8:05 pm

Absolutely love Charlotte Tilbury, especially her lipsticks!

Alys / alysgeorge.blogspot.co.uk

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:16 am

They’re the best aren’t they?!

4. June 29, 2018 / 8:11 pm

I love the Charlotte Tilbury magic foundation and i just think the products are so luxurious and i really need to try the lipsticks, they look amazing!

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:17 am

The Magic Foundation is my everyday go too, it makes my skin look flawless! You should definitely try out a lipstick, both the KISSING and Matte Revolution formula are amazing, you’ll not be disappointed!

5. June 29, 2018 / 8:17 pm

That lipstick looks just incredible! I’m a sucker for nudes! I’ve never tried skin brightening treatment before but I might just give this a go!

Meg x | the-writeblog.blogspot.co.uk

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:19 am

I don’t normally wear nudes due to my pale skin, they tend to wash me out. But there’s something about Bitch Perfect, it’s an absolutely stunning shade!
      The Brightening Youth Glow is gorgeous, get a sample from your local CT counter, you’ll absolutely love what it does to your skin (and will definitely want to purchase the full size!)

6. June 29, 2018 / 8:53 pm

Great post! The lipstick is so pretty! I definitely now want these two products myself after reading this haha x

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:20 am

Treat yourself! Hehe they’re both such perfect products for summer time

7. June 29, 2018 / 9:24 pm

Charlotte Tilbury products always look so pretty. The lipstick you have here is such a gorgeous shade!

8. June 29, 2018 / 9:45 pm

Charlotte Tilbury addicts – you and me both! I’ve been after Bitch Perfect for ages – partly because of the name (lol), but the shade seems like such a beautiful nude! I’m hoping it won’t be too nude for me though but I think I’ll give it a go regardless!
    Eva x

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:22 am

Nudes normally completly wash me out because my skin is so fair but there’s something about Bitch Perfect, it has just a hint of Peach and hint of pink to make it slightly off Nude. Honestly try it out at your nearest CT counter, you’ll be sold!

9. June 29, 2018 / 10:23 pm

I absolutely love that shade of lipstick! The name Bitch Perfect is brilliant too 😄. It’s great it also has UV protection and not just a pretty shade. Your photography is gorgeous too! Great post girl! 💖 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:23 am

Haha yes I love the name! Puts me in a kick ass mood for the day whenever I wear it! Hehe I love that it has UV protection, especially in this current heatwave!

10. June 30, 2018 / 12:35 am

I’ve never heard of the Youth Glow but as I’m also very fair wonder glow looked awful when I first swatched it on my skin. I love Charlotte’s KISSING formula! I’m more of a matte lip girl but I don’t like her creamy matte formula so usually opt for KISSING and a liner to matte it down a little. My favourite shade from that line is Stoned Rose x

Sophie

• palegirlrambling
      Author
      July 2, 2018 / 11:25 am

Oh you should definitely try out the Youth Glow if you didn’t get on with Wonderglow. Your local CT counter should have some samples if you want to try it out first but I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
      Ohhh I’ll have to check out Stoned Rose, thanks for the recommendation!